Last Updated: [June 27, 2011]
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites. For example, we collect personal information you provide to us when you register for an account, create a profile, sign up to receive newsletters and coupons, submit a recipe, communicate through our Contact Us page or sign up to participate in a contest or promotion. Such personal information may include your name, email address, postal address, date of birth and other contact or demographic information you provide. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Sites.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, we automatically log your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, browser type and language and the website you visited before our Sites. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites.
Web Beacons. We may also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Sites;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- respond to and process your requests, comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you coupons, marketing materials and information about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events and other news about products and services offered by us and select partners;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages; and
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent or direction;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, restructuring, reorganization, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
THIRD PARTY ADS AND LINKS
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. You may also make changes to your contact information and preferences by logging into your online account and modifying the settings/information in your profile. If you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relations.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to the Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.